I’ve been spending the last 30 minutes finding some of the Korean commercials on Youtube that have been circulating around these parts. I usually discover my favorites when we are sitting around in the local CGV theater waiting for our ‘main feature’ movie to start. I used to love previews back in the States, but here it’s just a hodgepodge of weird Korean commercials, and maybe one English action movie preview. Oh well, it’s given me plenty of material to share with you in yet another installment of Korean Commercials. If you’re bored on a Sunday and want to waste a little time, you can also view the other two installments here and here.
6. Banana Milk: I tried it. Not as great as they make it out to be; especially if you’re a grown up.
5. I don’t know about you, but a relay race that involves running and putting on makeup? Sounds like a match made in heaven! Let’s not forget our pink suit wearing male cheerleaders on the side (who are clearly wearing more makeup than the girls).
4. Sausage stuffed crust pizza? Only in Korea. Let’s see what else we can throw on bread.
3. Farting Dolls. Korean children have a fascination with poop, farts, and other ‘bathroom humor.’ Actually, it’s more of an obsession.
2. A pudding with the trademark slogan ‘Happy Endings.’ Why?!
1. Ok now this one’s an oldie but goodie. Have you ever seen so much pure joy over a toilet?
Link some of your commercial favorites in the comments!
Now, let me introduce you to some of my amazing sponsors this month! If you need some extra reading material this weekend, I’d suggest giving these girls a chance!
Zia from Bits of Days: Talk about giving a person a serious case of Wanderlust. Zia is originally from Indonesia but is currently studying as a foreign exchange student in Germany. This. Girl. Travels.
Katherine from The Duchess of Plumewood: Katherine is as classy as they come. She’s a grad student about to take the BAR exam in July. This lady just launched a second blog called Beyond the Black Suit which gives you a classic, modern, hip twist to what we all know as ‘business casual’ attire. I don’t even wear business casual, but this lady makes me want to!
Krystal from My Life of Travels and Adventures: This girl can make food. She constantly posts delicious recipes and has me running to my (ever so small) Korean style kitchen to see if I have the ingredients to make her latest dish! She’s also a mom, a runner, a traveler, an aspiring photographer, and most importantly a blogger!